The criteria for having your dirt bike, trail bike, MX or Enduro Bike listed on the Dirt Bike Australia web site are:
- The Dirt, Trail, MX or Enduro Bike must be in excellent condition.
- The bike must be valued at AUD $3,499 or above.
- Road Registered dirt bikes must have a RWC (Roadworthy Certificate) that is current at the time of listing.
- Sellers will be required to provide crisp detailed images of the bike being offered for sale.
- Sellers will be asked to confirm that all information provided is true and accurate prior to listing.
- Sellers agree to pay a one-off listing fee of AUD $33 (includes GST) per bike to cover listing creation.
- Listings will be valid for a minimum of 6 months. Extensions may be granted at the discretion of the Dirt Bike Australia editorial staff.
- Listings may be subject to alteration, modification or removal without notice at the discretion of the Dirt Bike Australia editorial staff.
- The Dirt Bike Australia web site provides no warranty to buyers regarding listed items and accepts no liability for the accuracy (or otherwise) of the information provided by sellers.
- All correspondence relating to the purchase of listed items will be strictly between the buyer and seller.
The Dirt Bike Australia web site accepts no liability for any disputation resulting from transactions between the buyer and seller whether pending or complete.
QUALITY USED DIRT BIKES FOR SALE
Nobody wants to buy a lemon and Dirt Bike Australia does not want to be associated with any one trying to sell one. To that end, only good quality and well maintained machines will be offered for sale on the Dirt Bike Australia web site.
So if you are serious about picking up a really good quality dirt, trail, MX or Enduro bike, check out the equipment below.
All purchase related enquiries should be directed to the seller.