Action photography is a highly specialised and challenging field of photo-journalism which is demanding on both the photographer and their camera equipment. The opportunities for capturing that wild or eXtreme shot may only last for mere fractions of a second. If either the photographer or the camera gear is not ready ... it's over and there is rarely an opportunity for a "take two".
This section of the Dirt Bike Australia web site has been created to show you some excellent examples of eXtreme Action Dirt Bike Photography from Australia and around the world. We hope you enjoy these exiting and creative images.
Please note that ALL images are the copyrighted property of the respective photographer and may NOT be reproduced in any manner without permission!
Ivaylo Velev - Dirt Bike eXtreme Action Photographer
Ivaylo Velev is an eXtreme Sports Action Photographer who takes his art to the max by incorporating his love of action sports and music into his photography.
GET A FREE MX ACTION PHOTOGRAPHER'S PROFILE PAGE
At Dirt Bike Australia we are offering MX action photograpers the opportunity to show off their skills and tell the dirt bike community a little about themselves, what they do and how they do it.
Dirt Bike Action Photograpers interested in having a FREE Photographer's Profile Page on the Dirt Bike Australia web site should find the following Terms and Conditions fair and equitable:
- FREE dirt bike action Photographer Profile Pages are offered at the discretion of the Dirt Bike Australia web site management. The Dirt Bike Australia web site reserves the right to implement quality control and to refuse the publication of any provided media for any reason.
- Any articles or photos that are provided by a Photographer for the Dirt Bike Australia web site will remain the copyrighted property of that Photographer.
- Photographic Credits will be clearly displayed with any photos and SEO quality links to the Photographer's web site will be provided from the Photographer's Profile Page. This can provide substantial long-term promotional benefits and potentially even sales.
- By providing any media (including: articles / text / photos), the Photographer gives the Dirt Bike Australia web site permission (and limited copyright) to use the provided media as we see fit within the Dirt Bike Australia web site and for as long as we see fit, unless there is a prior written agreement to the contrary.
- Resolution of images provided by the Photographer are not to be less than 800 x 600 pixels (though for web site display purposes the maximum width will generally be 630 pixels).
- Any text provided must be exclusive to Dirt Bike Australia (if necessary provided text will be rewritten). This is to prevent problems with some search engines that may penalise Internet pages with duplicated content.
- Any other use of the media provided by the Photographer will be strictly by prior written agreement between the Photographer and the Dirt Bike Australia web site.
If you think you have what it takes to handle this gig, send
an email and show us your stuff. If you've really got the goods, we may be able to set you up with a profile page too.
See also the How To Take Extreme Action Photos - Hints 01 page to get started.